- It says a great deal about the End Times.
- Daniel’s example shows us how to live godly lives in the midst of great ungodliness — especially key for the End Times.
- It teaches us a lot about intercession and how radically God responds to it.
- It teaches us to trust in the sovereignty of God.
- It teaches us to fear God alone, not transient, mortal humans.
- It demonstrates that God is a deliverer and vindicator.
- It casts vision for a long-term journey in God (Daniel walked steadily with the Lord for more than seventy years).
- It gives us hope for the age and the kingdom to come.
- It trumpets the value of humility and the foolishness of pride.
- It confirms future prophecy with tons of historically fulfilled events.
- It’s the first place to call Jesus “Son of Man” — which was His favorite title for Himself.
- It will provoke you to fast and pray.
12 Reasons I Love the Book of Daniel