(in no particular order)
- Drinking eggnog spiced chai’s at Higher Grounds. If you can convince your local coffee shop to make you something like this, you must. Yummmmmmm.
- My worship team. We spent a half hour the other day just saying the different things we were thankful for about each other individually and as a whole team. Nothing will kill a mopey mood faster than that, let me tell you.
- Seeing my brother in his stunning Target rent-a-cop uniform
- Cooking fun food that I’ve never tried before — and it worked!
- Watching God do unbelievably crazy, fun things with just a little bit of cash sown into the kingdom
- Talking about Christology
- Doing favors for people I love and appreciate
- Watching baby Isaac boogey down to the music in the prayer room
- Spending some quality roommate time with Christine
- Studying the book of Daniel with Thamika
- Seeing Natina’s engagement ring and hearing how Tom proposed to her (YAY!!!)
I guess you can say it’s been a pretty terrific weekend. God is good. 😀